Our medical billing experts and AR analysts team helps you to submit error-free claims, and follow up denials and non-payments. AR is an important piece of the revenue cycle. Leverage time-tested best practice and a proven process to collect payments and reduce AR backlogs. Your result is more money getting collected faster. Rest easy knowing your Accounts Receivable (AR) goals are met, and exceeded by a team that understands your organization’s needs. Satisfaction is the minimum, but delight is the goal. The right holistic approach allows for identification and correction of errors in the revenue cycle that create a backlog of accounts receivables, essentially fixing the problem before it starts.
Our Account Receivables management services include:
- Evaluation of accounts receivables
- Denial management with follow up
- Sending appeal letters to insurers
- Patients follow up
- Credit balance audit
- Clean up of old accounts receivables
Our value proposition
- We identify accounts that need to follow up with insurance companies
- Our AR analysts research the claims denied by the carriers, rejections received from the clearinghouse, and low payments by the carriers
- The AR follow up team is provided with the analyses claim information for follow up with the insurance company and determination of claim status
- Depending on the input from the follow-up team, the AR analysts conduct an analysis and compile all claim details so that corrective action can be initiated for non-payment
- Necessary action is planned and executed to collect the outstanding AR
Would you like to speak to one of our healthcare experts?
Just submit your contact details and we’ll be in touch shortly.