One important aspect to deliver high-quality healthcare is efficient and effective Patient scheduling and appointment management process. Long hold times, inadequate capture of eligibility, and prior authorization requirements can negatively impact sometimes in patient satisfaction and physician referrals.
The key point for efficient patient scheduling begins with understanding the patient requirements by asking the right questions and also to determine the right strategies required. A coordinated and streamlined appointment scheduling and management process not only helps in gaining patient trust but also significantly impacts the revenue cycle performance. Active engagement with patients through an online portal and automated reminders can reduce the patient no-shows, on the other hand also the. appointment management helps providers to manage their schedule to minimize the long wait-time. Having said that, below is the process flow on how our appointment and schedule management services work.
- Scheduling of patient’s appointment through the provider’s online portal, thus streamlining the pre-registration process
- Collection of patient’s demographics for eligibility and prior authorization requirements
- Fixing the schedule based on the provider’s availability
- Directly communicate with physician and patients through the messaging system
- Informing the patient about the appointment and get a confirmation status
- Sending automated reminders to the patient and provider
Our value proposition
- Reduces patient no-shows
- Improves patient engagement
- Organize physician calendar for optimized appointment management
- Provide real-time dashboard to physicians that show their appointment schedule
- Automation of reminders and follow-ups
- Allows end-to-end tracking of patient payment history and outstanding payments
Would you like to speak to one of our healthcare experts?
Just submit your contact details and we’ll be in touch shortly.