Charge Audits help reveal causes for variances including problems with charge entry, provider absences, failure of providers to report timely charges, a change in coding patterns, services not billed for, and other reasons for claim denials.
- Validate written orders for the level of care, and all treatments rendered
- Necessary modifiers are appended, and the exact number of units are billed
- Comparing charges by patient’s accounts
- Verifying charges against updated fee schedule
- Identifying undercharges, duplicate posting, and overcharges
- Verifying the charges with various department billers and coders
Our Value Proposition
- Improve productivity and accuracy
- Competency across specialties
- Timely filing of claims through improved turnaround time by utilizing our deep global delivery model
- Review of charge entry processes to arrest revenue leakage
- Ensure appropriate reimbursement obtained
- Optimize revenue and identify missed revenue using Charge Audit
- Identify and fix compliance issues for charge overages
- Recover lost charges and avoid delay in processing AR
- Real-time collaboration and reporting through our client portals
Would you like to speak to one of our healthcare experts?
Just submit your contact details and we’ll be in touch shortly.